Andrey Tulnov / Russia
Photographer interested in street photography, portrait, theater and reportage. Born in Moscow in 1971.
• Exhibition of theatrical photography “Zakulis” (Moscow, 2015)
• Interiors of the “Crimea” (Moscow, 2014)
Author of photobooks:
• Interiors of the “Crimea” (“Nemakulatura”, Moscow, 2014)
• Inkognicto (Nemokulatura, Moscow, Gallery of the Press, St. Petersburg, 2014)
Organizer and curator of the project of mobile collective exhibitions of documentary and street photography “Innervisions”:
• INNERVISIONS 2014 (Moscow, November 2014, Minsk, March 2015)
• FOUNDART (Moscow, November 2014, St. Petersburg, January 2015, Minsk, March 2015)
The participant of several collective exhibitions, the winner of a number of photo contests. Publications in the magazines Digital Photo, Foto & Video, Art Photo Feature and others. His works are included in the collections of State Russian Museum, the State Central Theater Museum AA Bakhrushin, “Vedogon-Theater” and in private collections as well.